Pavilion Reservation Policies
• Pavilion is not considered reserved until fee has been paid online, by phone, or in person at Farragut Town Hall.
o Town staff cannot hold a pavilion without immediate payment.
• All fees are nonrefundable.
• Excessive Trash: A $100 fine for trash not contained in provided trashcans will be charged to the renter. The renter will not be able to rent a park or pavilion until the fine is paid.
• Reservation may be moved one time to another date (up to one year from original reservation date) if cancelation is made at least 30 days in advance of the original reservation date. Cancelations must be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In the case of inclement weather where the reservation was not used, the party making the reservation must request in writing by e-mail to email@example.com within 3 days that rental was not used due to due to rain/storms. **McFee Park must be under weather advisory warning to reschedule use**
o Once verified by Town staff, the rental fee will be applied to another date in the future (up to one year from original rental date). The new date does not have to be chosen at the time the letter is sent. Town of Farragut staff have the final say in whether the rain/storms was bad enough to warrant a cancellation. Only one cancellation is allowed per reservation– once the original cancellation has been re-booked, that date must stay the same regardless of weather.
• McFee Park pavilion rentals cannot be rescheduled due to maintenance or closure on splash pad or playground. You have rented a pavilion, not the splash pad and playground.
• Bring your receipt with you on the day of your reservation as proof that you have reserved the pavilion.
• No special events with or without advertising are to be held in pavilions or at parks other than Founders Park at Campbell Station. If you wish to have a special event at Founders Park, please contact Ron Oestreich or Lauren Cox at (865) 966-7057.
• Pavilion rentals are for use by a specified rental group and cannot be an open invitation to the general public. Pavilions cannot be used for any fundraising or retail purposes and fees cannot be charged.
• Pavilions cannot be used for weddings.
o Please see the special event permit for weddings at Founders Park.
• Restrooms, splash pad, playgrounds, greenways and open spaces are not to be blocked by private parties. All of these amenities are open for public access.
• Vehicles are not permitted on park trails or grass areas.
• No inflatable structures or games.
• No additional tables, tents or additional items are permitted at McFee Park.
• No alcoholic beverages.
• No amplified sound systems.
• No farm animals.
• No open flames (i.e. tiki torches, bonfires, etc).
• Grills are provided at all pavilions. Staff will clean grills after use.
o Do not place hot coals in trashcans.
• Balloons are permitted but must be confined within pavilion. All balloon pieces and tape must be removed.
• Signs and banners are permitted but must be congratulatory in nature (i.e. Happy Birthday, Congrats, etc.).
• No solicitation/advertising signage is permitted.
• No auxiliary tents with stakes allowed in the parks (tents with sand bags ONLY allowed at Anchor Park).
• Parking is limited at Anchor and Founders Park at Campbell Station. Groups larger than 60 will need to rent at least two of the pavilions at Anchor and Founders Park at Campbell Station. (Groups larger than 100 cannot be accommodated at Anchor or Founders Park at Campbell Station).
• A QR Code is posted in a small kiosk on each pavilion. You can scan the code to see the reservation calendar.
• Participants must confine gathering to reserved area.
Any questions regarding reservations during the week, please call the Parks & Recreation Department at (865) 218-3375. For weekends or weekdays after 5p.m., if you arrive at the park and there is a problem with your reserved pavilion (i.e. group using pavilion, etc.), please call (865) 924-6833 or (865) 679-1021 and leave a message. A staff member will return your call if necessary.
|Address Line One||405 N. Campbell Station Road|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Farragut, TN 37934|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|